When selling e-waste to a buyer, it’s important to ensure that the buyer is reputable and follows environmental and data security regulations. Look for e-waste buyers who are authorised by pollution control of India like Spas Computers and certified by ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 45001 and ISO 20000-1, and who follow best practices for data destruction and disposal.
Spas Computers is an e-waste buyer company that purchases electronic waste (e-waste) from individuals, businesses, or organizations. Our primary goal is to recycle or refurbish the e-waste to recover valuable materials or components, reduce environmental impact, and promote sustainability.
We buy several types of e-waste for different types recovery, including:
- For Electronic recycling: We specialize in the collection, processing, and recycling of e-waste. They can handle large volumes of e-waste and typically offer services such as data destruction, asset management, and compliance reporting.
- For Refurbishing: We purchase used electronics and refurbish them for resale or donation. They typically focus on laptops, desktops, and other consumer electronics.
- For Metal Extraction: We focus on recovering valuable metals such as copper, gold, and silver from electronic devices. They typically purchase large volumes of e-waste and extract the valuable materials for resale.
- For Auctions: We may purchase e-waste and sell it at our auction platform to buyers who are interested in refurbishing or recycling the devices.
Authorized E-waste Buyers and E-waste Recyclers in India
As an E-waste recyclers in India our e-waste recycling services ensure that our recycling process is cost-effective, convenient and reliable which specialize in collecting, processing, and recycling electronic waste (e-waste) in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We can provide a range of services to individuals, businesses, and organizations, including:
- Collection: We can collect electronic waste from homes, offices, schools, and other locations using pickup services, drop-off locations, or mail-in programs.
- Sorting: The collected e-waste is sorted into different categories based on the type of material, such as plastic, metal, glass, and circuit boards.
- Dismantling: The devices are then disassembled to separate the components and materials.
- Recycling: The separated materials are then processed and recycled, either by melting down metals, shredding plastics, or other methods.
- Data destruction: Our services can also provide data destruction services to ensure that any sensitive information on electronic devices is securely erased.
- Reporting and compliance: We provide reporting and compliance services to ensure that the recycling process is compliant with local regulations and environmental standards.
E-waste certifications – Spas Computers Pvt Ltd
We have several E-waste certifications is a set of standards and certifications that ensure the safe and environmentally responsible management of electronic waste (e-waste). These certifications provide assurance that the e-waste is being handled in a way that protects human health and the environment, and that it is being recycled or disposed of in a responsible manner.
There are several e-waste certifications available, including:
1. ISO 14001: This is an international standard for environmental management systems. It requires companies to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve an environmental management system that reduces environmental impacts and meets legal requirements.
2. ISO 9001: This is a standard for quality management systems (QMS) developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It outlines the requirements for a QMS that an organization can use to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
3. ISO 20000-1: This is a standard for IT service management (ITSM) developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It provides a framework for the management of IT services, with a focus on delivering effective and efficient services that meet customer and business requirements.
4. OHSAS 45001: This is a standard for occupational health and safety management systems (OHSMS) developed by the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) Project Group. It provides a framework for the management of occupational health and safety risks and the promotion of a safe and healthy working environment.